Monday, August 24, 2009

Marvelous Things

Sorry, it's been mostly songs lately, but I haven't had time to think of anything good to blog about, so here's another song. Marvelous Things by Eisley. Great Band. Great song. That is, if you love pure randomness.

I woke the dawn, saw horses growing out the lawn
I glimpsed a bat with butterfly wings
Oh what marvelous things

Dark night
Hold tight
And sleep tight, my baby
Morning light shall burst bright and keep us here safely

I followed a rabbit through rows of mermaid entwined shrubbery
Oh what marvelous things but they are
They are
They are giving me the creeps

Dark night
Hold tight
and sleep tight my baby
Morning light shall burst bright and keep us here safely

Oh....lying in the sun
Everyfay feeling all the magic of life
You might find the wonder

No comments: